Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A St. Patrick's Themed Baby Shower - Invitation

A while back the mother of one of my favorite clients contacted me for some help with her daughter's St. Patrick's themed baby shower!  Having worked with her daughter Jenn a lot, I know that her style is a mixture of whimsy and sophistication and I wanted to remain true to that for this very special event in her life!  I settled on this fun green and pink square invitation design featuring a modern heart/shamrock motif and stripes. 


If you haven't figured it out yet, I've recently become obsessed with using The Twinery's amazing colored baking twine!  Inserts were bundled together in a pink paper belly band and then secured with "Peapod" twine and a tag letting recipients know that "A Lucky Little Bundle of Joy is on Her Way!"



Inserts included a card with her registry information on one side and a note inviting guests to help us build baby's library by bringing their favorite children's book, as well as a custom bookplate with space for the guest to write a special note for baby!

3 comments:

  1. I love these! :) The twine is a perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any chance you'd share your sources for the cards and envelopes!?
    Thanks!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any chance you'd share your sources for the cards and envelopes!?
    Thanks!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete