Monday, March 28, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me! - Tinka & Tiga

I just finished celebrating an absolutely fabulous birthday weekend with my family.  It was filled with cupcakes, date night, extra special birthday meals, and the official opening of my very own online store!! I'm so excited to announce that I have my very first "Prête-à-Party" printable collection up for sale in my new Etsy shop, Tinka & Tiga!


Tinka & Tiga is named in honor of my late Great Aunt Peggy, the consummate hostess and glamour girl.  Everything about Peggy was always just so: from her perfectly applied signature red lipstick, to her miniature poodles Tinka & Tiga (who sported matching pedicures and bows in the same shade of signature red), to the festive fêtes she often threw!  When I think of fun, stylish parties Aunt Peggy always comes to mind. :)


I hope you enjoy my premiere collection of party printables, "Zoo Pals"!  Featuring cute animal illustrations, polka dots, and stripes in shades of yellow and red, this set was inspired by my one year old Max, who loves to point to the animals and make their sounds. (According to him, Giraffes and Lions have a very similar roar!)


Zoo Pals includes a 5 x 7 Panel Invitation, a 3 1/2 x 5 folding Thank You Note Card, Happy Birthday Banner, Patterned 3" Bunting, Drink Wraps, Party Labels, 7 Party Logo/Circles perfect for cupcake toppers, hang tags, and napkin rings, Cupcake Wrappers, Fold Over Favor Bag Toppers made to fit standard sandwich bags and 6 inch cello bags, and 4 different patterned papers.


Please check out our newly opened storefront on Etsy...this is just the first of many printable collections to come...I hope you enjoy!  (A la Carte listings coming soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment