Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Mardi Gras Madness - A King of a Cake!

A couple of weekends ago I attended the first annual San Elijo Hills Mardi Gras Celebration.  (You may remember the poster I designed for it a while back, which you can see here.)  I think I can speak for everyone when I say a good time was had by all!  I also had the pleasure of meeting the gals from "The Crimson Cake" who created an amazing cake inspired by my poster design!



If that wasn't enough, they are also the culinary geniuses behind the most AMAZING red velvet cupcake (or two) I have ever eaten in my life!  It's safe to say that I'm a little obsessed with them now, so much so that I demanded that my husband immediately order some in anticipation of my upcoming birthday...I can't wait!!  If you live in the San Diego area I highly recommend that you get your hands on some of their delectable (and beautiful) creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment