Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Mimi + Mike - Mod Daisy Invite/LCVintage's Chic Jewelry

Here's a peek at an invitation I designed for a couple who were looking for a clean, modern look in a black and white palette.  When I asked the bride her favorite wedding details, she immediately told me about 1) her pink wedding shoes and 2) her bouquet of Gerber Daisies!  This graphic mod daisy motif in black and white with pops of pink fit the bill!


You may have seen this invitation suite featured last week on LindsayVan Cleave's blog "Chic to the Nines."  Lindsay is also the talented creative force behind LCVintage.  Be sure to check out her etsy shop to see some her gorgeous custom jewelry!  Here's one of my favorite pieces, "The Knot" necklace:


2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Jacin! I'm a big fan of yours...I LOVED the shoot you styled for the BWB vendor challenge!!

    ReplyDelete