Thursday, September 2, 2010

Oktoberfest and more!

I have so many new exciting projects that I'm working on right now and can't wait to share them all with you as soon as I've photographed them! In the works are some really cute collateral items for Sunny & Andrew's travel themed wedding, invites for the birthday bash to end all birthday bashes, and wedding invitations for a couple planning their vintage inspired New York wedding all the way from Liberia!

In the meantime I thought I'd show off a little something I designed for my town's big upcoming festival...Oktoberfest! My husband and I moved to a great little community at the beginning of this year and are always so impressed by the events they organize for their residents.





While summer movies in the park are officially over, we can now look forward to the (not so) crisp days of a Southern California autumn and our local Oktoberfest featuring traditional german foods, beer from local breweries, and a carnival for the kiddies. This logo will be featured on signage, tee shirts, and in ads!

No comments:

Post a Comment